This is a service for anyone who is applying for probate or is facing contentious probate.
HOW IT WORKS
The Probate Network is a network of probate practitioners across England and Wales. When you ask a question using the form below we circulate the Network. Only when a member confirms that they want to answer your question do we provide your name and contact details. It’s a simple and effective way to find a probate specialist that can help.
In the case of probate queries the service is only available subject to certain conditions.
- You are an Executor named in the Will or the next of kin of the deceased.
- A Probate Practitioner has not already been instructed in relation to probate
The contentious probate free consultation is available subject to conditions.
- You are the Executor or Administrator of an Estate defending a potential claim.
- A beneficiary who is contesting a will on one of the following grounds.
- Claims under The Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. In otherwords you are not currently receiving anything from the estate but you were financially dependent on the deceased
- Suspicion of fraud or duress during the will making process
- Suspicions that at the time the Will was made, the deceased lacked mental capacity.